Quarters in the Jar

To snark, it will cost you a quarter...unless it's true.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

P-I-Z-Z-A PAR-TY

You're a rockstar if you read the title to the tune of "Saturday Night" just now. You and I should go for chips and salsa...soon. Although, I'll warn you in advance that I might be funny and you could end up spewing soda out of your nose while laughing uncontrollably. Might not happen, but be advised all the same.

But, I digress. Twelve of my friends qualified for our first ever Behavior Celebration complete with pizza, Kool-Aid, cookies and chips. They could have only two notes on their behavior calendar for the entire month of February. No easy task for anyone because my elementary nemesis of "talking at appropriate times" counts on the calendar.

I forget how easy the young ones are to impress. I heard several of them say, "This is the best day I've ever had." Really? The BEST day ever? Really? Talk about a huge ego boost. My company + a slice of Domino's goodness = THE BEST DAY?

I wonder what would've happened if I had given them candy, too?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home