Quarters in the Jar

To snark, it will cost you a quarter...unless it's true.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Who's the lucky one now?

The inevitable snowstorm that was headed our way didn't happen. However, it did snow and freeze a little bit causing a LATE START today. Holla. I didn't think it was going to happen. My BFF texted me last night that they had a snowday today. I looked outside after moving several piles of papers off my lap. Nothing. I went back to grading/planning and worked a little late. This morning, my alarm clock went off and no call. I stayed in bed for a few minutes just waiting. Nothing. I thought to myself, "Get up, or you will have to use your scary eyes with the kids to get them moving." So, I reluctantly stumbled out of bed and on my way to the bathroom...the phone rang. Could it be? Yes! LATE START. Almost as good as not going at all, and you don't have to make it up. Take that Teacher from the Ghetto who flagrantly flaunts her good fortune to me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 22, 2010 at 4:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, my dear BFF, we have built in snow days. So there!!

Sincerely,

Teacher from the Ghetto

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home