Quarters in the Jar

To snark, it will cost you a quarter...unless it's true.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Dear School Year,

We need to talk. Our relationship went south just as soon as the weather warmed up and we ended the hostage situation (aka indoor recess). I think we need to take a break from each other. I am over you, and you are over me. I have already begun looking to greener pastures (10-11, here I come). Even though I know it's over, I will continue to come back until the very end. Because I still love you, I'm just not in love with you.

Love,
Frau M.

P.S. If you ever loved me at all, please don't let it rain on Thursday. It's our field trip to the nature center, and if it rains we will be totally unable to take the hike. Thus, we will play "nature charades" in the shelter house. Yuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home