Quarters in the Jar

To snark, it will cost you a quarter...unless it's true.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Slip, slip, slipping away

My days of laughing (silently of course...I don't want to make him feel bad) at my husband as he staggers out of bed at least an hour before me are almost over. In just three short days, I will be the one getting up at 5:30 to get the circus train of a morning routine going. I love my job, but I wish school started at 9:00. I would even work until 4:00 and not complain during the dark days of winter. I am a dawdler by nature and getting out the door in a timely fashion is a source of stress in the morning.

Another thing I love about break is doing whatever I want, when I want. This of course refers not only to doing fun things with the kids, but snacking in the kitchen too. I know, I'm lucky because I get time off, and my husband who works just as hard as I do, does not. ever.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home